BENEFITS OF OUR CHIA

  • 100% certified
  • Rich source of omega 3 and 6. Omega-3 is a vital nutrient for brain function and overall health and vitality, while chia’s high levels of both soluble and insoluble fibre can aid digestion, maintain helping you to feel fuller for longer and can also help healthy levels of cholesterol.
  • Rich in protein-The protein in chia contains all nine essential amino acids, making it a ‘complete’ protein. This is incredibly rare for a plant based source of protein, and makes chia particularly beneficial for vegetarians and vegans. Amino acids are the building blocks of our bodies, and are essential for healthy muscles, hair, skin and nails.
  • Full of antioxidants-Whole foods are beneficial as they contain high concentrations of complex micronutrients, antioxidants, fibers and many other photochemical which are often missing from processed foods..
  • Weight loss agent - (Cuts craving for food not to forget it has all essential body building proteins)
  • Dietary fibre-There are two types of dietary fibre and each plays a vital role in our health. ‘Soluble’ fibre, of which Chia contains 20%, dissolves in water, swelling to form a gel-like substance. This form of fibre has many benefits, including moderating blood glucose levels and lowering cholesterol. ‘Insoluble’ fibre, which makes up the remaining 80% of Chia’s fibre content does not dissolve in water and actually remains close to its original form throughout its path in the digestive system, providing roughage to keep you regular, as well as lowering the risk of colon cancer. Diets rich in whole foods have been identified as protective against chronic diseases including cancer, due to the synergy of antioxidants and photochemical
  • Balance blood sugars-Highly recommended to diabetic patients
  • vitamins, minerals, trace elements & gluten-free
  • Our Chia seeds contain a whole lot of other goodness that’s essential for your health and wellbeing.
  • Vitamins and Minerals

    Calcium

    we all know how good calcium is for bones and teeth. It’s also essential for neuromuscular and cardiac function.

      Iron

    Iron is a component of several proteins, the most important of which is hemoglobin, which transports oxygen to tissues and organs like the heart and muscles, as well as many others.

      Magnesium

    The strength and formation of our teeth don’t just have calcium to thank. Magnesium is the vehicle that aids in our body's absorption of calcium. It also plays a vital role in maintaining a healthy heart by stabilizing its rhythm and helping prevent abnormal blood clotting.

      Phosphorus

    One of the main components of bone structure is phosphate, which is supplied to the body by phosphorus. Phosphorus helps your body’s calcium be as effective as possible while also maintaining the health of the kidneys and regulating your fluid level.

      Potassium

    Blood pressure regulation, maintaining the right level of water in your fat cells and muscle tissues and the proper functioning of cells are just some of the roles of this important mineral found in our Chia.

      Gluten-free

    Gluten is found in grains such as wheat, rye and barley. Happily for those who can’t tolerate gluten when it comes into contact with their small intestine (known as coeliac disease), Chia is 100% gluten-free. Gives substantial energy

      Anti ageing properties

    (Healthy skin, hair and nails) Chia has 3 times more iron than spinach)- The antioxidants found in our Chia seeds essentially combat oxidization, which is a naturally occurring process in our bodies caused by sun exposure or pollution. Antioxidants neutralize this process and are found in abundance in our Chia seeds. It’s widely accepted that antioxidants are vital in the maintenance of healthy cells. Studies show that a diet rich in antioxidants can slow the aging process in the body as well as the brain, while also reducing the effects of chronic diseases such as Alzheimer’s and muscle degeneration. Antioxidant levels are measured by their Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity, or ORAC score. Chia seeds have an ORAC value of 10,000 vitamin E equivalents.

      Vitamin c

    5 times more than oranges.15times more magnesium than broccoli. Chia gel can replace butter and eggs when baking.

    Have no flavor but magnify the taste of what they are added to.