- Chia Africa farm .. The largest Chia Farming in Africa Read More
- x What Is Chia? . ... Chia seeds are an unprocessed, whole-grain food that can be absorbed by the body as seeds
- x Omega-3 Fatty Acids .. Chia seeds are rich in polyunsaturated fats, especially omega-3 fatty acids. Chia seeds' lipid profile is composed of 60 percent omega-3s, making them one of the richest plant-based sources of these fatty acids -- specifically, of alpha-linolenic acid. Read More
- x Fiber Fiber is associated with reducing inflammation, lowering cholesterol and regulating bowel function. Chia seeds are an excellent source of fiber, with a whopping 10 grams in only 2 tablespoons. That is one-third of the daily recommended intake of fiber per day. Read More
- x Chia Climatic Condition Masindi has a favourable climate and its rainfall pattern is bimodal. The District receives an annual long‐term average rainfall of 1304millimetres (mm). The District has three main climatic zones: . Read More
Welcome to Chia Africa Website!
..Click Here to Read more